Sound Link Micro Bluetooth® speaker
About this item
- Crisp, balanced sound and unmatched bass for a bluetooth speaker its size, plays loud and clear outdoors for beach days or camping trips
- Built-in mic for speakerphone to take clear conference or personal calls out loud with a wireless range of approximately 30 feet.
- Waterproof Speaker From the Inside Out (Ipx7 Rating), With Soft, Rugged Exterior, Resists Dents, Cracks and Scratches
- Easily Portable With a Tear Resistant Strap to Bring It Wherever You Go, Strap to Your Backpack, Cooler or Handlebars
- Up to 6 Hours of play time from a rechargeable battery and wireless Bluetooth pairing.
- Wireless Bluetooth pairing with voice prompts allows you to easily take calls and access your phone’s virtual assistant — hands free
- Pair two SoundLink speakers together for party mode or stereo mode or use Bose SimpleSync technology to pair with a member of the Bose Smart Home Family to play in sync
|Dimensions/weight||Speaker:3.87″ H 3.87″ W 1.37″ D (10.24 oz)|
|Inputs and outputs||Micro-B USB port|
|Additional details||Wireless range up to 30 ft (9 m)|
|Battery life up to 6 hours|
• Waterproof from the inside out—meets IPX7 standards
• Crisp, balanced sound and unmatched bass performance for its size
• Attach it to your backpack or cooler with the tear-resistant silicone strap, and bring it wherever you go
• Resists dents, cracks, and scratches thanks to the premium materials and a soft, rugged exterior
• Enjoy up to six hours of play time from a rechargeable, lithium-ion battery
• Pair two speakers together for Stereo or Party Mode playback
TINY. UNTIL YOU TURN IT ON.
It doesn’t really matter what you’re doing—hiking, biking, cooking dinner or hanging out. You need music. We designed a speaker that keeps pace with all of your adventures and delivers unmatched sound for its size. The SoundLink Micro speaker is small, but powerful. Super rugged and waterproof. It features a tear-resistant silicone strap—so you can take it along wherever you go. Because, when a speaker this small sounds this good, you’ll never want to leave it behind.
We put more in. You get more out.
Every detail of SoundLink Micro—from the custom-designed transducer to the silicone passive radiators—is meant to reproduce sound that’s better than any speaker of its size. You can’t make a speaker perform like this one if you don’t engineer it that way from the start.
All the places you’ll go
Wherever you’re headed, SoundLink Micro is designed to tag along. Strap it to your bike, your backpack, your cooler. The tear-resistant strap is super reliable, so you know it’ll hold just as tight whether it’s the first time or the thousandth.
STANDS UP TO WATER FROM THE INSIDE OUT
When it comes to waterproofing, we wanted to make a speaker that not only performs the first time you get it wet—but every time you get it wet. We used an IPX7 rating as a benchmark, then took it further. We rigorously tested our speaker for all kinds of situations. We built this one to survive a fall in the pool. Or in the ocean. There’s no need to panic if you drop it. Just pull it out and hit play.
Accidents happen. But that doesn’t mean you should be left with a broken speaker when they do. That’s why we chose silicone rubber for SoundLink Micro’s exterior. This high quality material allowed us to eliminate as many seams and gaps as possible (and it holds up to dents, scratches and cracks). It’s portable performance—for all the places you want to be